First, the scope of application of the privacy protection policy
Second, the collection, processing and utilization of personal data
●When you visit this website or browse the products and services of this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal information and handle it within the scope of this specific purpose. And use of your personal data; this website does not use personal data for other purposes without your written consent.
●This website will keep your name, address, email address, contact information and usage time when you use interactive functions such as email, registration account, order service, online consultation, telephone and inquiry form. In addition to personal data, we may also need to provide additional information, such as an identification number or a copy of the official government-issued identification document, based on the specific requirements of each country. If the trademark owner is a legal person, certain information about the entity, including name, legal personality, object, business activity, capital, company establishment date, time limit, copy of company registration certificate, number of shareholders or members, and number of directors. Other personal information about shareholders or members and directors may also be required. Once a trademark registration request or other trademark service request or a document containing personal data is filed in the Trademark Office of any independent jurisdiction, it will be made public by law.
● During general browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for our website services. The purpose is to enhance the visitor and user experience through this website. This record is an internal application and will never be published.
● In order to provide accurate services, we collect customer's recommendations and comments by email or online survey, and collect and analyze the collected data content, and analyze the statistical data or explanatory text of the results, except for internal research. Statistics and explanatory texts will be published as needed, including personal recommendations or comments showing satisfactory customers (users), but not specific individuals. If users wish to update or delete their recommendations or comments, users can contact us via the contact information displayed on this website.
Third, the protection of data
● The mainframes of this website are equipped with various information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security measures. When you enter sensitive information or personal information on the registration or order of this website, we will use secure sockets. Word Layer Technology (SSL) encrypts this information, protects the website and your personal data, and uses strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data, and relevant handlers have a confidentiality contract, such as Those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions. However, there is no guarantee that data transfer is absolutely secure. The information is the responsibility of the user. This website is not responsible for theft, loss or interception or unauthorized access or damage to user data or communications using this website.
● If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
Fourth, the website's external links
Fifth, Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
● By your written consent.
● The law clearly stipulates.
● To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
● Cooperate with a public agency or academic research institution, based on public interest, for statistical or academic research, and the data is processed or collected by the provider to identify the specific party according to the method of disclosure.
● When you act on the website, violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the website and other users' rights or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit will disclose your personal information for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
● Conducive to your rights and interests.
●When the website commissioned the manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing or utilizing your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some features of the website to not work properly. A cookie is a text file that is kept on your computer by a browser and contains information about visitor navigation or website usage. The information collected is used to enhance the navigation of visitors to the site, such as page and content recommendations. The cookies used on this website are harmless and do not contain programs that are harmful to your computer. The cookies used on this website are only used to track your navigation on this website and not to collect information about the navigation of third party websites. Cookies are not used to mine personally identifiable information or sensitive personal data.
Seventh. Update of privacy protection policy
Last updated: January 2, 2019